My name is Rika.
Blog business owner, content writer, WordPress tweaker and SEO wrestler.
I enjoy sharing my online journey and blogging experiences with you and the world. I’ve been there, and I’ve seen most of it. I can help you make your blogging business adventure easier, more fun and keep you out of the “95% of bloggers fail” stats.
I like shortcuts (with benefits), and I’m sure you do as well?
What can you expect from me?
I’m straightforward, to the point, and brutally honest in every aspect of what I discuss in my blog. I don’t sugar-coat and will never promise quick riches.
My mission is to make your blogging journey as smooth, simple and effective as possible. The ultimate goal is to eliminate unnecessary hassles and avoid information overload. Saving you many hours of frustration.
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- “Respect” is my most powerful word. “I don’t know” my most hated phrase.
- I drink a lot more coffee than tea, but I know it should be the other way around.
- I prefer dogs over cats, but cute kittens also steal my heart.
- My active social media accounts are limited. Time to manage them is a problem. (Twitter is my favorite).
- English is not my first language, but I think I’m improving.
- Silence is sometimes my best friend.
- I have not owned a TV in 10 years. It broke and I never bothered to replace it. I never missed it!
- I’m sometimes too impulsive for my own good, but it always seems to work out for me.
- If I want to relax, I go hiking, camping, and enjoy nature.
- Something I strongly believe in: THERE IS A SOLUTION FOR EVERY PROBLEM
ABOUT MY BLOG
It’s simple. It’s all about blogging, the tools and methods I use daily, and how to find inspiration and keep it.
Simple is better!
I love to go to restaurants with a simple menu. Why? Give me only a few options, and I will make up my mind nearly instantly. Give me a menu with too many varieties, and it will take me forever to decide what I want to eat.
It is the same with blogging. There are thousands of good options, but which ones to choose? Here at my blogging “restaurant,” you will get a simple but delicious menu to choose from.
We are all different with different needs, and therefore not all the products, services and methods I share will be a good fit for you, but it can certainly help you get started and hopefully give you some ideas.
To be completely transparent with you and all my blog visitors, I recommend you read my Disclaimers & Disclosures page before you continue.
WANT TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE FAST?
Sorry, I wouldn’t be able to help you.
I believe there is only one way to make decent money online. Starting a blogging business, learn something new about blogging every day, put a lot of elbow grease and time into it, and hope for the best.
Becoming a successful blogger is not easy, but believe me, if you can get it right, your bank manager will smile and so will you.